Thursday 15 August 2013

Revlon Lash Potion Mascara Review!

So for today's blog post I am going to be reviewing the Revlon Lash Potion Mascara which has only recently come out! This mascara is so raved about so I thought I had to give it a try and see what the big hype was about!
Revlon Lash Potion Mascara!
So lets start of with the packaging- It is so so pretty!! So sparkly and colorful, even if this mascara wasn't raved about I think I would of bought it anyway just because of the packaging!
One of the things that I really like about the mascara is that it has real bristle! Most people prefer a mascara with real bristles (I do)!
I also really like the formula of this mascara as it isn't dry at all!
It really does give my lashes lots of length and volume! You can layer this mascara and it doesn't go clumpy- which is good!
This mascara isn't in water proof, but it doesn't budge and lasts all day!
So I think it is fair to say that this mascara is defiantly worth £9.99
WELL DONE REVLON!

Megan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment