Tuesday 27 August 2013

Update- Back to school!

So as you guys might  know, most people are going back to school (work or college) although some people went back to school a while ago!
I am one of those who are going back very soon so I may not be able to blog as much as I would normally like to, as I am going into year 10 and I will have lots of homework to do!!
Most week's I will be blogging once, but some weeks I might blog twice (maybe 3 times if your lucky)
I will also be uploading video's on my YouTube Channel once a week, but I will try and upload twice..
I will blog and upload video's as much as I can, but like I said before some weeks I will only be able to once!

So if you have any blog/video ideas please let me know and I will try and do them!
Megan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment